WHENOnce every year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
This activity is being led by one of our Spark leaders within our community and we'd like to help her lead by getting more volunteers to participate in her initiative!
Chelsea is celebrating her 2nd annual virtual art kit packing party on Saturday, August 14th from 4-5pm.est (1-2 pm PST). The party will have a DJ and sections could possibly be aired on local news outlets and social media.
Since Chelsea started this on her 10th birthday, she is organizing this party on her 12th bday and is looking for participants from 12 different states to join the party:-)
We will send you enough art supplies to make at 12 kits, depending on how old each person is making the kits 🙂
But if you'd like to make 24 or more, just let us know because whatever you make, you can donate to a site or family in need in your community:-)
The art kit materials that will be provided by Chelsea's Charity.
If you'd like to participate, just send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, Aug 2nd.
- Email Chelsea's Charity and state your intent to participate so they can send you the materials for the packing party
- Please let them know you learned about this activity through PGK.
- Tune in to the virtual packing party on August 14th from 4-5pm est (1-2 pm PST) and join other kids from across the country in packing art kits.
- Donate the art kits to underserved kids your community or organizations in your community that work with underserved kids!
- Not sure of who can use the kits? Email email@example.com who can direct you to a group in need!