All volunteering is virtual via our Zoom space
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We rely on our volunteers to really connect with our students and help them succeed academically and artistically.
Come join our after-school program as a volunteer tutor! We have over 150 students who log onto our after-school Zoom every weekday. When you sign up to tutor with us, you are signing up to be paired with a student or classroom who you will engage with on a weekly basis.
In addition to academic tutoring, we offer volunteer opportunities in helping with music lessons or leading art or dance classes.
Computer, Zoom, ability to tutor students.
You must be at least 14 years old.
There is a requirement of one hour per week, although you can choose to volunteer as many hours a week as you would like.
If you are interested in tutoring with us, but have more questions, email Morgan at email@example.com.
If this seems like a good fit for you, we encourage you to register to become a volunteer tutor HERE.
When it asks for your organization, select Project Giving Kids
- Sign up here to become a volunteer tutor.
- Select PGK as the organization.
- On the volunteer registration form you may choose how many days a week you would like to tutor, but we require a minimum of 1 day a week, for a one-hour time slot.
- You will be assigned tutoring times based on your availability and our needs.
- After receiving your schedule, you will join our Zoom at your scheduled time and be sent into your student's classroom, where the teacher may put you in a breakout room to help the student.