Virtual: Walk or run any 5K path of your choosing
In Person: Medfield State Hospital, intersection of Hospital Road and Service Drive
In-Person - May 8, 2021
Virtual - April 17 - May 8, 2021
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The New Life Virtual 5k Challenge is an opportunity to make a positive contribution to those who will be hardest hit by the current national crisis. New Life's mission to serve families and individuals, including many single mothers, seniors, and veterans, as they come out of homelessness and rebuild their lives is more relevant now than ever before. 100% of all funds raised by the New Life Virtual 5k Challenge will go directly to help New Life meet this increased demand. Now, more than ever, we are calling on you to support New Life and the clients we serve. We know that we can depend on your help to keep New Life strong!
Run your own 5K (Trail) run or join us in person to run with us! We hope that this virtual challenge and hopefully in-person challenge will bring you some joy and enthusiasm at a time when we are all social distancing and searching for ways to contribute to those in need.
Registration fee does apply. All proceeds benefit New Life Furniture Bank of MA.
Online Waiver (registration) needs to be signed by parent/guardian for anyone under 18 years of age.
Decide if you are going to join a team, create a team or register as an individual.
- Pick your own date, time and location to walk, run, or complete a 5k. You can run or walk as an individual or family. You can create a virtual team when you register and invite friends, co-workers, teammates, or anyone you wish to join you in completing a 5k from a safe distance. You can even row, bike or swim a 5k. It's up to you – just make it fun!!
- Join us live on May 8 at 9am! Assuming MA is in Phase 4, we will gather at Medfield State Hospital and stagger starting times to accommodate social distancing.
- Spread the word! Tell everyone you know to sign up! Share the registration link on your Social Media with the hashtags #NewLifeStillRunning #NewLifeVirtual5k #ProjectGivingKids and #HowDoYou5k?
- Complete your 5k. Hit the pavement, a trail or even a treadmill, a bike or a rowing machine and have fun completing your 5k!
- Post photos, videos, or stories of your New Life Virtual 5k. Share your 5k experience on the New Life Facebook and Instagram pages and on your own Social Media. Use the hashtags above to help us create a Virtual 5k! In addition to awards in traditional categories, New Life Furniture Bank plans to give awards for best costume, largest virtual team, most creative course, oldest/youngest participant, participant from the farthest distance, most creative video, and other fun categories. Have fun and spread the joy!
- Questions? Email Trystan O'Leary at firstname.lastname@example.org.